low milage arosa sport ... SOLD

chris c

basicly since getting my cupra iv lost heart and found a beetle i like so the arosa is up for grabs

specs

engine

low milage 60k full dealer service historyits completely standard except for the custom gti engine cover and the cat back stainless exhaust only a few months old

wheels + suspension

15x7.5 oz turbos on the front and 15x9 oz turbos on the rear the rear tyres are like new just has some sidewall rubbing from the previous owner brakes are brand new on the front and it has fk silverline coilovers all the way down on the front with the arches rolled and a chassis notch

body

fully delocked, os stubby mirror fully electric and heated, arches rolled by greg howell carbon fibre b pillars (could do with re laquering) lupo gti wiper arms and blades

interior

fill lupo gti black headliner, full black leather with solid golf mk4 black leather headrests, original seat mfd satnav fully working, polo gti handbrake audi tt pedals and rear view mirror leather steering wheel

there are lots of little minor details that i cant remember but if you read through my readers rides thread they will be on there

bad points on the car are 1 tiny bit of laquor peel on the roof not very noticable the drivers seat has some stitching damaged but easy to fix and the front tyre keeps loosing air but i will try to sort this out

also i have a few other bits i may sell or include in a deal , full 1.4 tdi conversion which includes everything you will need , japaneese spec rear bumper, lupo gti tailgate, and some custom xenon headlights which i havnt finished yet

price of the car is £4000 ono without the extra parts

216116_10150219237887718_50400052717_8444043_4593794_n1.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

PICT0067.jpg

for full details see link below

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=68679

if you want to contact me ring 007511885534 located in manchester

Edited by chris c

sorry dude nope i have over 5k in this car with the leather, headliner, arches, ect if i was to swap it would have to be rather special oldskool i really fancy another beetle lol

may sell some parts seperate if i get parts to return it to stock thanks chris

...you after a Lupo GTi Chris?... not put mine in the for sale section yet but it is for sale. If you are interested just let me know? Am guessing you already have your sights set on one though.

glws

cheers, sam

hey sam yeah im after a lupo gti dude i havnt seen one i want yet but it could be yours lol can you send me your number and we can have a chat

if i get a lupo gti id want to keep the wheels and interior but if i dont keep it id be looking for £600 as they are at the minute thanks chris