lupo car with full black leather seats

Johnny Tapia

im shiftin the leather seats out of my lupo as fitting a cloth rim, he seats r from a audi tt, and black leather, door cards are black leather

custom built subframes

not desperate for the dollar or to sell so no stupid offers, if they dont shift on here will b going on the bay!!!!!!!!!!!

price is 850 quid cash, ive seen decent condition black audi tt leathers fetchin £400+ so addin another £450 of scene tax as there fitted in a lupo with subframes etc...

will upload pictures in next few days

cheers

I'm glad you said something LGG, I didn't as I didn't want to seem "rude", was thinking saying you're putting scene tax on it is one thing.

A scene tax of that much for some subframes is another.

Edited by MCBailey

Are tt seats same as mk4 golf ones? As mine just went straight in with a little help from a grinder?

I think MK1 TT seats have the same frame as MK4 golf, im not 100% though. MK2 TT seats need custom frames.

Good luck to the OP selling at that price, adding scene tax is one thing, more than doubling the price is anther :coffee:

I think MK1 TT seats have the same frame as MK4 golf, im not 100% though. MK2 TT seats need custom frames.

Good luck to the OP selling at that price, adding scene tax is one thing, more than doubling the price is anther :coffee:

My MK1 TT seats needed custom bases

Certainly wasnt worth £450 though

6 posts? Definitely someone having a giraffe, calm down dears, it's just an advert. It can't be for real.

ER

wot the chuffin ell is "scene tax" when its at home?

POSS.............

It's the extra money people add onto things just because they know that they can get away with it due to it being 'scene' :(