WHITE SPORT

dante lupo

nah seems like an alright guy!

You is not getting the joke.

We bought that car together & rebuilt it together to make it what it is today.

I am his uncle & look after him like he was my son, we do plenty together & are like bestmates.

I have taught him everything he knows he is very polite well mannered & a credit to himself & me.

Edited by leweylupo

You is not getting the joke.

We bought that car together & rebuilt it together to make it what it is today.

I am his uncle & look after him like he was my son, we do plenty together & are like bestmates.

I have taught him everything he knows he is very polite well mannered & a credit to himself & me.

AWWWW, how sweet! Was having chat to him other day, he'd just done his brakes! He's still not seen my car tho, yet i see it all the time. Even know where he lives ;)

AWWWW, how sweet! Was having chat to him other day, he'd just done his brakes! He's still not seen my car tho, yet i see it all the time. Even know where he lives ;)

Yes i know you were spotted through the curtains taking pics of his car and when he was at asda buying beer !

I know he's done his brakes cos he was asking me to get parts at trade prices & ringing me frantically for advice/No's late on a friday night when things were going Pete Tong.

Thankfully happy to report brakes are now sorted he had to go back to tyre place cos one of the balance weights had dropped off.

As i say great mates & taught him well

Edited by leweylupo