Arsehole in a Glendinning van - what a winker

BigMon

Was going to Exeter today with my missus and had just come round a roundabout into a bit of dual carriageway before it narrows into a single lane. Saw a Glendinning Transit pickup trying to overtake me so gave it a bit and he fell back.

Then I slowed down to let a tractor out of a turning, started going again and noticed a lorry behind the tractor so stopped totally and let the lorry out. Next thing I notice is my rear view mirror full of Transit where Nobby has obviously been driving too close and nearly hit me when I stopped.

He then gets on full beam and drives really close all the way to the next roundabout which has lights. I stay in the left going straight on lane, he goes in the right and we stop at the red lights. As we take off to the next set of red lights he zooms past and cuts me up by diving in front of me.

Anyway, we get on the dual carriageway and as I go past I wind down my window and give him a nice long **** gesture. He goes ballistic flicking the rods and waving **** signs.

What an absolute fool. I would have loved him to get out of his van at the lights and come over. I'd have been out like a shot.

My missus wasn't very impressed, but I can't just sit back and ignore it unfortunately. Just hope he doesn't see my Loop when it's parked up.

Rant over! Just had to get it off my chest.

Tell me about it.

3 Series new shape BMW's seem to hate me when I overtake them. One caught up with me and indicated for me to pull over. The other full beamed me on a dark country lane and I slowed down and let him pass and showed what full xenon lights could do.

Tossers

QUOTE(RallyeBaz)
The other full beamed me on a dark country lane and I slowed down and let him pass and showed what full xenon lights could do.

Bliss.

jayson

Anything by Audi or Ford (!) seems to hate me. I had an Audi TT pratting about on the motorway today so after alot of overtaking and following each other bumpers, I gave up because I was really fed up of seeing it. I later saw it at a service station and the guy who was driving it was looking at the engine, concerned. If he drove it properly he might stand a chance!

on a different note its nice when you get challenged into some fast driving if its not aggressive.

this morning i woke up at 0645. totally over slept my alarm. work is about 20 mins away starting at 7pm. I jump into some clothes crab my wash kit and im out the door. the car is all frosted and i need to reverse out the space onto a road so i put the roof down to see. the front window is still iced up so i jump out grab a card and do a bit of scrapeing followed by half a tank of screen wash and im on my way.I had some guy in a boxster this morning stick to my ass off all the traffic lights.i still had the roof down and could here him gunning after me. my car was not yet warm so had to keep the revs down. when the car had warmed up i decided to push my luck a bit. there is a little short cut i usually take to by pass some traffic lights. its through an industrial estate. the roads are always damp and i new they were icey this morning. There is a slip road into the estate turning left. its followed by a 100 meter straight, then a right angle corner, turning right onto another 100 meter run and a set of lights leading onto the a4. I took the slip road very fast into the 1st corner. the ABS was kicking in. i floored it up the 100 meter straight with the boxster hot on my tail. i decided to take a tight line through the sharp right hander so i could floor it out of the corner. The boxster was right behind me and went wide. i felt the back start to break very slightly which only needed slight steering correction and i floored it up the next 100 meter straight. the boxster stopped on the straight about 50 meters back. i had to stop for the lights. i could see him get out and look at the left hand side of the car. Anyway i was late for work so i continued briskly. got to work at 07:10 which is considered late for transmission. well i really enjoyed the drive in. i think he might have clipped the kerb slightly leaving the corner. i was a bit gutted as the a4 dual lanes was empty and there are a few traffic lights to pull off. which would have been interesting. couldn't tell if it was a boxster s. it did sound quite nice, however it didn't have xenons which i think the S would surely have. also gave a Z3 a complete spanking yesterday so glad i didn't buy that

The other week I had to pick a RC plane I won on Ebay and had to drive to Cambridge to pick it up. After a few miles down the A143 I caught up with a brand new Renault Laguna estate. He booted it and I booted it and I attempted to overtake him which I was almost past when I saw a Merc coming the other way in the distance which the guy let me back in and I sped off. 2 hours later coming back the guy was behind me as we were stuck in a long convoy behind a horse box. The guy attempted to overtake 10 cars and only made 8 when he had to indicate back in. A few miles on I overtook the 10 cars in one go on a straight part of the A road and caught the guy up who was shocked and laughing to his mate in the passenger seat. We must of continued overtaking slower cars for the next 20 miles without driving too close to each other.

Grin Tastic