Reccommend me a laptop!

JamesU

3GB of RAM is pretty shhhhh*t?! Best off buying some DDR3 Laptop RAM with it if you get that one.

The only time I exceed 3Gb of RAM is when I'm 3D Modelling, Video Editing or Photoshopping.

For most users 3Gb of RAM is enough to be honest.

Edit: Ben beat me to it.

Edited by NOCK

I bought a Dell nearly 4 years ago. The only thing that I have upgraded is the Graphics Card, which by the way, you can upgrade to anything that you want, as long as you change the PSU so that you have the extra power cable that the more powerful Graphics Cards require. I fitted an ATI Radeon HD5770 Vapor-X when it first came out. The specs of my Dell are STILL up there with the specs of 95% of the stuff in PC World.

I've had absolutely no issues with it whatsoever, and don't see myself needing to upgrade for another couple of years yet. Money well spent in my opinion. When I do upgrade, I'll either custom-build or buy another DELL. Well that or a MAC, I've been trying to like MAC's but I'm still not quite there yet.

My mac never fails to surprise me on how bloody quick it is. Its nice having a lappy that kicks arse on most desktops (and laptops) in pc world.