Bilstein B8 Sprint Dampers + Eibach Pro Springs

vishpish

Putting these up for sale even though they are only 4 weeks old! Complete change of plans with the car. This is the best suspension for UK roads. Not only does the springs absorb bumps, camber and potholes, when you throw the car into a corner it just feels so planted.

No pictures but I will get some.

Paid £650 for the kit - B8 Sprint Dampers x 4 and Eibach Pro Kit 30mm Springs.

I'll sell the kit for £550 ovno or am willing to listen to swap offers for nearly new coilovers plus cash (KW V1s or FK Konigsports preferably).

Can also split the kit - Springs for £100 and dampers for £450 but wouldn't sell the springs without selling the dampers first.

Any questions, send me a pm!

I'd rather have these than any coilover setup tbh. Keep em you mad head! Lol

Unless you wanna swap for my 2 year old, leaking, pitted, non adjusting AP coilovers, with a warranty that states the unit must be replaced for the sake of an 50p O-ring to stop the leak?!

Cheers for the comments folks

starting to think that i may be wrong about sellíng these. ordered a rear arb and am goíng for a custom susp setup plus a wheel bearing has gone on the front! probably wíll keep them :D

Edited by vishpish

Cheers for the comments folks

starting to think that i may be wrong about sellíng these. ordered a rear arb and am goíng for a custom susp setup plus a wheel bearing has gone on the front! probably wíll keep them :D

I would say, that with this bilstein/eibach combo, coupled with stiffer anti roll bars, some sticky tyres, polyeurethane bushses throughout and a geometry setup you'd be going seriously quick through bends!!! Get it done and let me have a go!!! :lol:

Edited by Cooper_GTI

I would say, that with this bilstein/eibach combo, coupled with stiffer anti roll bars, some sticky tyres, polyeurethane bushses throughout and a geometry setup you'd be going seriously quick through bends!!! Get it done and let me have a go!!! :lol:

agreed, and this is the exact set up i'm putting on next week, although only polybushing the larger front wishbone bush.

hoping with the oz ultaleggeras and f1s this will improve things.