Coilovers on Endsleigh insurance.

Taxi Adam

Hi all,

Searched through the topics already but nothings really relevant.

Does any one have coilovers declared on their Endsleigh insurance? my friend phoned them the other day and got told that they didn't insure them? Which sounded like a bit of bull**** answer since the guy who she spoke to didnt even know what coilovers were!

Any helps appreciated.

you must always declare every mod,

try giving them another call and asking for someone with some intelligence you will more then likely be put through to someone who doesnt but good luck on your quest! and use the force

you must always declare every mod,

try giving them another call and asking for someone with some intelligence you will more then likely be put through to someone who doesnt but good luck on your quest! and use the force

Hers is standard atm but she is after some coilovers.

She has emailed the relevant department and if no luck there then give them another call.

FFS ring them.

She did, they were no use, hence the question.

just say its new suspension, and its aftermarket, all they want to know.

Will tell her, the guy didn't sound upto much tbh.

Look tbh if we all say yes they do insure them then she is going to have to ring back anyway , so why not just cut out the middle man and ring them and ask again.

Obviously she is going to ring them back.

Would have been nice to know if anything similar had happened with anyone else.

Which is why I asked the question, didn't realise it was going to be such an issue.

Its not an issue, its just use of common sense. We cant dictate what the insurance company does or says over the phone to your female friend, obviously only they can. And saying to them as a reply " well someone off clublupo has coilovers and a policy with you" probably isnt going to make one iota of difference, its the equivalent of using wikipedia as a valid data source.

I was going to ask you the same thing ?

Maybe you have other friends that have problems that we cant really help with ?

Would it make a difference if i said i was once insured with Endsleigh with coilovers ?

btw is she still insured with them and does she have the coilovers on the car?

Would it make a difference? No. But may have been interesting to know if anyone had been told no by them.

I don't see what your problem is to be honest. I asked a pretty simple question, wasn't expecting to have to explain myself, but there you have it some people like to make things difficult. :yes:

Yes she is insured with them and as i have said previously her car is standard at the minute. No point in forking out for coilovers if it turns out they wont cover her for them.

Tbh i was never insured with them but it goes to show anyone can post anything on the net , it doesn't mean its right .

Yeah you posted a simple question but whatever we put has no relevance or impact on the outcome

You are right, but if we expect that people are going to lie for the sake of it we won't get anywhere.

For those whose are interested.

Endsleigh refused to insure the coilovers since the policy is controlled by Zurich who according to the guy on the phone are really petty when it comes to insuring mods.

Edited by Taxi Adam