searches limited to 12 months

Big Jase

Doesn't seem to be limited to 12 months for me, (just did a search & it brought up threads that haven't been active since 2005 & 2006) but I don't know if that's just because I'm a moderator? (although I'd be surprised if it's that sophisticated!)

Are you searching in a particular sub forum? Have you changed the settings for that subforum to display all topics? (at the bottom - "click here to show filter options")

Maybe what you're searching for has only been posted about in the last 12 months! :lol:

well i want to find certain posts from the previous owner of my car i have his screename... so i go onto his page and click view members content...

then this pops up

(Search limited from 11-April 10)

its only a year it can look back?

It is limited to 365 days and 200 results, which is a default setting. Searches, especially on a big DB like CL's, puts alot of strain on the server, which is currently groaning as it is :P

To get around this, chose a date range - if you set the earliest search date as Feb 2010, then it'll search from 365 days before that, so until Feb 2009....(I think)