***SOLD*** Volkswagen Polo 6N2 GTi

Si_GTi

I'm selling my Volkswagen Polo GTi! It is a W-plate (2000) 6N2 3-door in diamond black pearlescent with the usual GTi refinements including: xenon headlights, remote central locking, ABS, PAS, cloth interior, sunroof, air conditioning, standard GAMMA stereo, boot-mounted 6CD changer and 125bhp 1.6-litre engine.

The important bits:

VWFSH with all the stamps in the book

Two owners from new, I have owned the car for 7.5 years!

Both keys and the original master key

116000 miles as a daily driver

Original gearbox with no errors or faults (a test drive will prove this - the "every Polo has a rubbish gearbox" story is a myth)

Original space saver spare wheel and toolkit in boot

MOT until 25th of August 2011

Tax until end of August 2011

Cambelt (including new tensioner and water pump) last changed in May 2009 at approx. 99000 miles by a VW mechanic friend of mine who used to work at Lakeside VW in Stoke and now runs his own independent mobile mechanic service as SDW Automotive

Modifications:

Genuine UK-legal pressed numberplates (made by Europl8)

"Winter wheels": Seat Arosa Sport 15" five-spoke alloy wheels fitted with Toyo T1R 195/45/15 tyres (approx. 6-7mm tread all round)

FK Konigsport Silverline X coilovers

BMC CDA air filter and air feed

Powerflow cat-back stainless steel exhaust with custom hidden exit

Interior: genuine Lupo GTi (matt-black) rear-view mirror, Bora sunglasses holder, Audi TT pedals

Exterior: Passat estate rear aero wiper, Lupo GTi front aero wipers and wiper arms, colour-coded rear VW badge, Sharan stubby aerial, deleted "POLO" and "GTI" badges

There are a few stone chips and surface scratches due to age, mileage and use as a daily driver (I park in a public car park every day for work). Nothing you wouldn't expect from a car of this age.

I can provide the original airbox, engine cover and "GTI" badges if the buyer wants them.

Pictures:

th_IMG_4350.jpg

th_IMG_4351.jpg

th_IMG_4352.jpg

th_IMG_4353.jpg

th_IMG_4356.jpg

th_IMG_4359.jpg

th_IMG_4360.jpg

th_IMG_4362.jpg

Price: £2600 o.n.o. I am located in Shrewsbury, Shropshire.

Contact details:Send me a PM and I will be happy to give you my mobile phone number if you want to arrange a viewing and/or test drive. Otherwise just reply to this topic with any questions about the car!

I have probably missed something in writing out this advert, just ask if you want to know anything more or need to see more pictures?

Edited by Si_GTi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...