Im sorry but WTF is this...?

gavstar88

Yep same here , i had a funny feeling that it was going to be the terribly ill fitting audi loop.

Reminds me of this

angry_baby_head.jpg

It wouldnt be so bad if the fitment wasnt horribly bad.

All the works gone into fitting this grille to be all "its got an audi grill"...but no attention to detail with little things like how the audi grill curves at the top...and, what I can only presume is, the indicator panel has just been cut straight...perculiar at best... :)

I'm fairly certain this will be locked soon so il get my 2p in while i can. This is one of the worst modified cars iv ever seen, in my life, ever.

Disclaimer: This is my oppinion so don't cry and call me a mean person.

There was a lass in hamilton who did this to hers a few years back. Did a nicer job of fitting the grill in too. Whole car was painted metallic purple and was well implemented, but again, not to everyone's taste.

I remember seeing the purple one at UD a few years back. Still wasn't nice but you could appreciate the craftsmanship and the fact they'd done it properly.

Someon is yet to do it properly, all the grills on audi's cut into the bonnet line, and none of the lupo attempts do someone needs to try and graft the full Audi bumper on there and not just smooth it all that even looks cack on audi's themselves

Edited by jamiea7x

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/Sgb5dwERUMI/AAAAAAABvv4/2XonaKWCSSI/s1600/Audi+A2+VW+Lupo+tuning-2.jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/1651/2301/29126150003_large.jpg

Found these on google... why not just buy an A1 really dont like this style!! ;)

ohhh couldnt upload photos.. photobucket is banned in the office :s