iPad.dash mounting

like that hahaa.

i wish i could do that **** where as i'll probably end up bodging a mount into the cup holders somewhere hahahaha

I couldnt do it lol. Wouldn't even know where to start. Guess I could just use some double sided tape n stick it in there :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

That would work. May have to get myself another t section so that I'm ot butchering my own. This would be my first interior project so everything would be done outside of the car with spares n then fitted in. At first Glance it seems pretty easy to do where you've suggested mate and strangely enough I dint even think of putting it there :lol:

Darkstryder very funny but I was actually looking for serious suggestions. Are you the same darkstryder as on the msc forum? Sure there's some1 of similar name on there if ya not

Darkstryder very funny but I was actually looking for serious suggestions. Are you the same darkstryder as on the msc forum? Sure there's some1 of similar name on there if ya not

...With my answer being:

"MSC?..."

Probably not. :wacko: