Lupo on 18's...

MattyB

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Imagine how quickthe 1.8T would bee on 15's ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />o:

Those silvery wheels look like Merc ones

Like the green ones wheels but as the other guys say bet they rub like **** and can only drive in strait lines LOL (as a compact city car of couse) biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Imagine how quickthe 1.8T would bee on 15's  

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I would love to have one, if the house prices still havn't dropped in a couple of years i'l get one fitted. If they have... well middle age here I come. :down:

QUOTE(Tigz)
Imagine how quickthe 1.8T would bee on 15's  

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I would love to have one, if the house prices still havn't dropped in a couple of years i'l get one fitted. If they have... well middle age here I come. :down:

lol .. good to see im not the only one who's considered remortgaging to get a 1.8 or a gti biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />