I have a suggestion

Dean Robinson

Im currently selling something on ebay and posted the link in the for sale section... obviously i got told off for not using the sale template and not having a price on the thread.

Previous car owner clubs that i have been a member of have a eBay section.. so if people find something on eBay that they think members on here would be interested in they can drop the link and let people no. please see AX owners club for an example..

http://www.axoc.co.uk/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=22&sid=b202c4be047c66e318d68b9fd36068d3

I think this is the only thing the site is missing, let me know what you think.

Regards

Deano

...and why would 'we' pay for forum software and server hosting to be used as a forwarding tool for eBay?

True true, i do see your point, why pay to help eBay make even more money... just think its a really useful forum to have?!

3 for : 1 against so far.....

I'm with Ray on this one. We pay enough for the upkeep of the forum already without being ebay's bitch too.

Not to mention that areas like the one you mention help add to scene tax because everyone sees things on the forum, follows the link to ebay and decides to punt a bid in too, forcing the price up even further.

And our decision, as Moderators is final anyway so I wouldn't try using democratic voting systems here!

:lol:

I'm with Ray on this one. We pay enough for the upkeep of the forum already without being ebay's bitch too.

Not to mention that areas like the one you mention help add to scene tax because everyone sees things on the forum, follows the link to ebay and decides to punt a bid in too, forcing the price up even further.

3rded.

P.S OP edited to remove shameless advertising ;)