coilovers uninsurable

mccrindle

• 4 weeks later...

Can't remember if I've responded to this already, Admiral really don't like coilies, it's likely they'd lump a massive additional premium on to your policy, to try and price you out. Also if you think that's not a problem for now, that's fine, until your renewal comes around.....

I also recommend BrentAcre, as they cover your mods. John is very helpful, as are the other guys but I've mostly dealt with John.

Admiral will insure a modified car however they will only put it back to standard in the event of a claim e.g. They will put a standard wheel on the car, standard suspension and standard paint (if you were hit on the corner of the car)... Not worth it depending on how much you've spent on your motor.

Can't remember if I've responded to this already, Admiral really don't like coilies, it's likely they'd lump a massive additional premium on to your policy, to try and price you out.

Its not really that simple. They charge me an extra £30 for mine, hardly trying to price me out!

Its not really that simple. They charge me an extra £30 for mine, hardly trying to price me out!

Admiral charged me £90 for my coilovers, and that was with like 7 months left of my policy. But they were the cheapest by far and I was only 18..

• 11 years later...