What I Want To See!

Blitzerman

Right saw this idea on another thread, and though it would be nice to start it up here

Its called What I Want To See!

and its goes a little something like this!

I start off saying i want to see a "VW Lupo GTI in Black with White Rims" First person to post the picture then gets to reply with i want to see a "soo on and soo forth"

You can ask to see, say for example a VW golf with a certain colour paint job and certain type and colour of wheels. Doesnt just have to be green car black wheels or whatever!

But dont make stupidly outrageous requests, keep it real!...

They Also have to be pictures of anyone elses car but yours, these can be ones you have taken or they can be found from any other websites, and this one included and no photoshopping!

The same picture also cannot be used more than once!

Think we'll stick to ONLY Volkswagen cars as limits the amount of stupidity and also makes it a reasonably easy thread to follow!

So to start off as i said...

I want to see a picture Black Gti With white wheels!

GO GO GO!

Edited by Blitzerman

i want to see.......

a golf rallye

That was easy...

http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=a+golf+rallye&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=595

take your pick.

I want to see a MK4 golf on rotiforms and air.

never seen one before :whistle:

That was easy...

http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=a+golf+rallye&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=595

take your pick.

I want to see a MK4 golf on rotiforms and air.

never seen one before :whistle:

Yeah dont do stupid requests! this is meanna be a good thing to open up ideas for people and their possible car modifications, and dont request more than one thing, u can request wheels or air and so forth! so post urs again requesting soemthing else! :) and Post a picture, not links and if you dont want to post again ill request another car and we'll start afresh! This can be a good laugh so lets get it going properly! but to top it off (yes photoshopped but yano gd enuf lol) Now seriously, request a new car! :)

021_rotiform_wallpaper.jpg

Edited by Blitzerman

As close as i could get to a 4wd mk1 golf, it is launching though! Is that allowed? :P

andy_waite_ptm08dj.jpg

I dont see any smoke, but suppose we can let it go! Lol. Make ur pick on what you want to see!!!! although if u could find a smoking one in the mean time, add that also!

Btw when we exhaust all vw ideas we'll move onto audi and skoda and that :)

Edited by Blitzerman