Pants down !!

Jak_lupo

Just past my test a week ago !! Im 19 Got a 1 litre black lupo and all these insurance companies are having me over :o it's coming in from £2100 / £2600 :o

Let me no of any cheap insurance companies will be a great help !!

Cheers

Jak_lupo

Just past my test a week ago !! Im 19 Got a 1 litre black lupo and all these insurance companies are having me over :o it's coming in from £2100 / £2600 :o

Let me no of any cheap insurance companies will be a great help !!

Cheers

Jak_lupo

It's probably not the answer you're looking for, but I'd think that £2100 was about the going price for a new (male) driver under 21.

Try comparison sties though, and Admiral.

Cheers dudes I've bin on there every night messing about to try get it down abit !! Just dont see why is so much as a mate of mine was paying £1300 when he first passed on the same car  what's this limited milage policys about never heard of them befor ??

Jak_2k8

Cheers dudes I've bin on there every night messing about to try get it down abit !! Just dont see why is so much as a mate of mine was paying £1300 when he first passed on the same car  what's this limited milage policys about never heard of them befor ??

Jak_2k8

Jak_2k8

As stated in the comment above, it can be a restriction on when you use a car but also limited the amount of mileage you do anually should help as you would in theory be on the road less of the time. I'd also try between fully comprehensive and 3rd party fire and theft as they sometimes not be that different in price (comprehensive is the one you want though). Another thing which will great reduce your premium is how you pay for it. If you can save up the cash and pay it in one installment you will find your premium should reduce dramatically. In the case of one of my work collegues, it saved him approximately £700.

Thanks for the support btw Deadmetal ;).