Lupo insurance !!

SlaMMedLuPo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to have a say it, I just think your misleading the good people of club lupo such as me and scotty. Misleading us almost as much as your insurers!

you could of just gone on my profile to see i was 16, and i will tell the insurer about mods when it comes to it like i said i haven't thought about it properly yet

you could of just gone on my profile to see i was 16, and i will tell the insurer about mods when it comes to it like i said i haven't thought about it properly yet

Havent thought about it? Yet thought about it enough to make a thread about it and then post up how you werent going to mention mods.

Id say that is well thought about and planned.

Still stands, you blatantly had thought all about it to go and ring insurance companies or online comparison sites.

Still stands, you blatantly had thought all about it to go and ring insurance companies or online comparison sites.

ye...

but im only trying to get a ruff idea i wasnt planing on telling them about mods, but i hadnt thought about it properly, untill now, because of what you lot are saying

Im sorry but i just dont buy it.

When someone on the phone asked you "is the car modified from standard" you have blatantly and consciously made the choice to lie and say no.

Same applies to the ticky box on the online options.

Im sorry but i just dont buy it.

When someone on the phone asked you "is the car modified from standard" you have blatantly and consciously made the choice to lie and say no.

Same applies to the ticky box on the online options.

how can i lie, i dont own a car ?

Right i know your only 16 and fresh from failing your gcse's but follow me for a second.

You dont have a car.

You must have rang up for insurance quotes on a car.

You must have got quotes with and without mods to know there is such a huge price difference for you to decide not to notify them of mods

Therefore you still have lied , even if this whole situation is made up in your head and the car, the mods and everything else doesnt exist .

well it looks like theirs only 3 people that care about this any way,, the moderator fair enough he can do what he wants, scotty (the kid that likes to get up the moderators arse), and jabbles the sad old git that likes to get his nose deep into anything he can to get attension,.....

dans just being honest