Lupo insurance !!

SlaMMedLuPo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol so u basically cant afford a lupo then lol whats the point in having one if u cant afford it lol oh well quite a drama queen arnt u lol :)

dw ill find a way to afford one, lool think of it im gonna have a better car than you for my first car, pissed mate, anyway who asked for you opinion ?

lol you asked for it by creating this thread :) lol lol ul have a **** car in my mind my car is the best in the world in my mind as everyone who owns any car thinks there car is the best in the world as it does one thing :) get you from A to B which is what my little beauty does perfectly and cheaply :)

lol you asked for it by creating this thread :) lol lol ul have a **** car in my mind my car is the best in the world in my mind as everyone who owns any car thinks there car is the best in the world as it does one thing :) get you from A to B which is what my little beauty does perfectly and cheaply :)

a lupo aint a **** car tho :/ and that's pretty cute lool

lol i was being honest of what u deserve and what u dont deserve :) become a local chav in a corsa b :) only people with class drive lupo's or arosa's :)

This is hilarious considering slammed corsa b thought you were being nice hahaha