Lupo insurance !!

SlaMMedLuPo

Basically im trying to get insured on 1.0 lupo and the quotes are coming up at about £4500 on my mums insurance! and about £6000 on my own, has any one got any advice on how i can make it cheaper cos i really want a lupo for my first car, help me please :))thank you

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an insurance section on the main page ;). Those quotes are ridiculous though. Who is that with? Try bell and admiral. Im with them and they are very cheap. If you have a look in the insurance section there is bound to be some info on companies that deal with low no claims and new drivers.

There is an insurance section on the main page ;). Those quotes are ridiculous though. Who is that with? Try bell and admiral. Im with them and they are very cheap. If you have a look in the insurance section there is bound to be some info on companies that deal with low no claims and new drivers.

ohh is there ill have a look, and iv had them quotes of go compare, aviva, and quinn. thanks tomorrow i will give them two a try. thank you

ellis033- ill try them and see what hey come out as, thanks for reply

bailey23- i wish mine were that cheap, and ill try that pass plaus and a partner thing. thankyou for your help

jabbles21- tbh mate i wernt gonna tell them about any mods i will do, and i havnt put that i have modded in any of the quotes i got. thanks for help

:) :)

Prepare for ridicule sir.

MUG.

I agree with both of these statements and I wouldn't expect you to make many friends here with an attitude like this.

Sorry but it's true. If you want a modified car pay the penalty like everyone else rather than being the reason that insurance is so expensive for decent honest people.

Not to mention this is something which is highly frowned upon and is a breach of forum terms and conditions, which as a new member I'm sure should be quite fresh in your mind.

I agree with both of these statements and I wouldn't expect you to make many friends here with an attitude like this.

Sorry but it's true. If you want a modified car pay the penalty like everyone else rather than being the reason that insurance is so expensive for decent honest people.

attitude ? i was only saying i aint got the money to pay 6 grand to insure a car just cos its got a set of coilovers and alloys, sorry if you thought i was givving it to this guy cos i wernt.

and you say decent people, but theres a guy calling me a 'MUG' lool, im just gonna ignore that comment

Take off the coilovers and wheels then. If you can't afford it dont do it. Presumably your first car, you have the rest of your life to have a nice car. If you get a record for void insurance then you won't be able to! Everyone else suffers as Treblet said. You should be no exception.

The point I'm making is that if you can't pay to insure a modified car, don't drive a modified car.

With reference to your attitude, I'm referring to your blatant disregard for insurance laws just because you want to pay less money. It's illegal to not disclose modifications to your insurance company and in the event of an accident your policy will be null and void, you'll get no payout what-so-ever. It's people with attitudes toward modifications and insurance like yours that make insuring a modified car so much more expensive.

Those are the plain simple facts of the matter.

I can confidently speak for 90% of the forum members here and say that what you are intending on doing is highly frowned upon, hence Scotty's comment calling you a mug.

attitude ? i was only saying i aint got the money to pay 6 grand to insure a car just cos its got a set of coilovers and alloys, sorry if you thought i was givving it to this guy cos i wernt.

and you say decent people, but theres a guy calling me a 'MUG' lool, im just gonna ignore that comment

You're ignoring me, have you not read the forums T&C's, you must bite immediately at anything i post and then allow me to attempt to ridicule you in anyway i see fit.

I will happily punch you in the ovaries, if you cant afford to insure a car legally then you cant afford to run a car.

Forget about a car for another year, go finger some bird in a park whilst drunk on cider, its what 16 year olds should be doing.

Hold on... So you're username is slammedlupo with a most irregular use of capitals, but you dont own a car/lupo/slammed lupo?

sorry mate, im ssorry you dont like my name, MY name, you know the name that you have no say in creating ?

scotty you joker, teach me ?