very low 1.4s for sale

DAZ 8203

time has come to sell my little lupo, i am selling it as i have moved to bristol and need a bigger car for doing more miles.

the car has done around 101500 miles but this will rise as i still use the car most days. The car is in great condition for its age and has had alot of money spent on it in the year and a bit i have owned it.

Modifications:

lowered around 100mm on TA Technix coilovers that are just over a year old(still under warranty)

fully polybushed using powerflex bushes which are about a year old.

13" ATS Classics 7" wide at the front and 8" wide at the back with plenty of life left in the tyres.

the front end, roof, inside of both doors and the black pillar on the side of the doors was resprayed at the end of last year and is still in excellent condition.

Has tim tom interior fitted which is in good condition and also has a lupo gti dark headlining but does not have the dark plastics.

Parts replaced since i have owned it:

had the doorstraps and hinnges replaced at the same time as the painting

the pedal box has been replaced.

has had new discs and pads and will come with handbrake shoes as i never got round to fitting them and i now don’t have access to all my tools as they are back in Scotland.

New drop links for the last MOT

Had a full service this time last year(86,067miles on the clock) including timing belt, water pump etc replaced. The water pump that was fitted at this service had to be replaced at christmas as it was faulty so the water pump that is fitted to the car is almost brand new.

The themostat and sensor have also been replaced recently.

New drivers side cv boot was fitted at the last mot.

also had a new back box fitted just before christmas.

The car has mot until 15/05/2011 and is taxed until january 2012.

I think i will have missed something so if there is anyhing you woud like to know about the car do not hasitate to phone or text me on 07779292183. I am looking for £2,300 ovno.

car is located in Bristol

link to pistonheads for a couple of pictures i will get more next weekend as i am back in Scotland this weekend without the car. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2599317.htm