Mk1 Golf Cabriolet - Fully Rebuilt - Painted Audi Ibis White

Little Man

A close mate has got his Mk1 Cabby up for sale, just in time for someone to enjoy it in this years summer sun.

The time has come to sell "The Golf".

I bought the car four years ago, it came to me in dire condition complete with black and white checkered lino and portable cd player run off an inverter.

The car was stripped down to just the shell and painted in Audi Ibis White. Then it was built back up bit by bit using brand new and upgraded parts where possible.

Coilovers.

17" alloy wheels and tyres. Not everyones taste but was the wheel of choice in my area in the 90s.

Brake pads, shoes and disks.

Vinyl hood.

Front Grille,

Crystal Headlights.

Crystal M3 rear lights,

Orange indicators,

All Service parts.

93 spec wiring loom,

electric roof mechanism,

and electric windows.

Speakers.

Interior

Dashboard

CD Player,bluetooth MP3 SD etc etc.

Sub

Amp

It took me 3 years on and off to complete and it was finally finished in May 2010. Since then its been sat in a garage doing nothing, clocking up only about 200 miles.

The car has been built to a very high standard with as much attention to detail as possible. I think the car is stunning and will do someone very proud over the up and coming summer months.

Comes complete with 6 months tax left and MOT until May 2011. I will stick another 12 months MOT on it before the car sells for piece of mind. And a folder full of old MOTs and receipts covering the £1000s spent on it.

2579195-1.jpg

2579195-9.jpg

Pistonheads link here > http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2579195.htm

Looking for offers around the £4500 mark. Contact information is on the Pistonheads advert.