lupo for sale 1.4 16v £300

dd23

hi all, selling my lupo 1.4s 16v (yellow)8 months mot,1 months tax.

100k(just gone)will rise as this is my daily.full service history,full gearbox rebuild at 80k and clutch (recipets to prove) full timing belt kit replaced around the same time(again recipts to prove).dodgy 90s compomotives refurbed anthracite (curbing to dsf,rest are mint)with 4 very good tyres.electric windows,front fogs etc,nice stereo that matches the colour of the dash clocks.engine is strong and pulls very well.

bad points : boths door checkstraps creaking,yellow interior could do with a wash as its a bit grubby, faded paint on a couple of the panels.

overall been a great car since owning, but have the urge to go a little older

so would consider px/swaps with a mk1/2 caddy, mk1 cab, or a realy clean modded mk3

modded polo.

sale price £1500 PRICE DROP £1000

HEADGASKET HAS JUST GONE ON WAY HOME FROM WORK, NOW FOR SALE FOR £300, JUST BEEN TAXED,7 MONTHS MOT, FULL TANK OF FUEL AND A DECENT CD PLAYER (A STEAL AT 300!!)

WAS GONA SORT THIS BUT REALLY CAND BE ARSED AS I HAVE CASH READY FOR MY NEW CAR SO IT IS SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS. CAR WILL NEED TO BE TRAILORED/TOWED AWAY

FROM MY HOME IN MIDDLESBROUGH.I AM AWAY TILL MONDAY AND CAR CAN BE COLLECTED ANYTIME FROM THEN AFTER 5.30.

CALL / TEXT 07828918217 AFTER THE WEEKEND PLEASE.

WAS A LOVELY CAR TO DRIVE PRE HEAD FAIL AND WILL MAKE A REALY GOOD PROJECT AT THIS PRICE

CHEERS

DAVE

PLEASE NO SILLY OFFERS AS I WILL JUST BREAK IT.

morning all,

there is oil in the water/expansion tank(was smoking black) car drove perfect befor gasket failure.

there are pics in my previous ad, on the 1st page of the for sale section!

had over ten people call/text saying they want this car for 300. i am back from london and car is available to take away anytime during the week(after work weeknights 5.30 or i could nip home during the day and you could take it) so it will pe on a first come 1st served basis, if some one calls today and confirms they definatly want it i will remove it from sale.

cheers

david number 07828918217