`Sub-section`

Alright ICE people. I know nothing about this ice stuff but I heard LupoGTIboy's sub the other day and it knocked me into thinking I must get one.

So I want a tiny neat sub for my boot, a tiny neat amp, dont want it fixed to anything in the car. Want to use Gamma hu up front, and its got to be cheap...

oh and if anyone wants to come and show me how to fit it like it had always been in the car, that would be great too!!

thanks!

i don't mind fitting it all in for ya! i got my box about 3 yrs ago, cost about £40, and my sub is a jbl `gt3-10`, and that cost £30!! you should try motorworld for jbl stuff, they sell it really cheap!!

or you could buy the spare `gt3-10` i have!! a jbl gt2000 amp is only £75!! then you'll just need a box!! ooh and a wiring kit!!

i know that tigz will jump in here and slap me for this but me and john have the vibe `CBR-10` Active , its a 10"sub with a built in amp , benifits are that u only need to run the wires to the box and thats u rather than havig to run them to an amp then to a sub box and u will still have about half ur boot , its got a nice sound to it once set up right ! i would get another one , heres a pic of the whole lot as u can see no extrnal amp , how ever they are about £180 including the wiring kit from

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/produc...+referer+kelkoo

DSCN5157.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

yeah i that it is a `mono-block` amp thats on the vibe just it saves u having to find somewhere to put the amp if its mounted on the top of the box before u get it

I've got my amp mounted on the back of the box, and it just fits!! i've got a kenwood 2 channel amp, kicking out an alleged 350 w peak in bridged mode!! i could definitley fit 2 of the boxes i got side by side!!!

Vibe actually do a double 10" and a double 12" package ( 2 subs in a bigger /longer box) just i dont know whether they have amps in them ,

@JB i know a guy thats got 2 12"subs in the back of his arosa and the amps and 6*9's LOL! mind he has NO boot left at all

JBL + Vibe?

Tim.

Dont waste your cash on that sorta ***** Tim.

Snoop was the only person making any sorta sence

If you can hang on a couple of days for me to have a look for ya.

Whats the maximum you can spend mate?

hey!! my jbl sub is fookin good mate!! more than handles what i can throw at it, and when i had two in a bandpass box in my polo, they sounded awesome!!!