2001 (Y) Arosa TDI-S Cat C repaired £1250 ONO

kevo66

Recently aquired this vehicle to put back on the road for myself, however, things dont always work to plan and the boss says it has to go!!! This is a heads up really, will take a week or so to get the paperwork done but if you want to view and reserve, you can!

The car is an ex members car and some of you will probably know it! Its got a nice spec too!!

The car was written off by Admiral due to airbag and bumper damage, I know someone that works for the insurers and he confirmed this. I have one key for the vehicle and a copy of the service history which is pretty extensive and includes things like a new fuel pump and ancillaries a couple of years ago at a total cost of nearly £900, its been well looked after. I have replaced the airbag and its due for its MOT tomorrow and VIC not long after, then I can apply for the V5 and tax it.

I will list the good points and the bad, I am going to be super critical so that no one can say they didnt know any points or that they had a wasted drive etc!! The car is a little beast, but its not perfect!!

2001 Y reg, facelift, Rare 1.4 TDI. Qualifies for the £35 per year tax bracket and will do 60+ MPG.

Good:

• Stripe removed from the sides.
  • Tints removed.
  • Vynil removed from sides.
  • New battery fitted.
  • HIDs.
  • Full powerflow exhaust (turbo back I think).
  • Coilover suspension.
  • Remapped to 90.1BHP and 165 ft/lb.
  • Cambridge edition rear lights.
  • Alloy pedals.
  • Arosa Sport interior.
  • Lime green VW steelies (beetle)?

Bad:

• I have saved the front bumper, its got a couple of scrapes but bolts up. Perfect excuse to smooth or get a new one.
  • Paint cracking on rear bumper.
  • The roof and top of boot have been sprayed black, roof has a 10p sized bit of laquer peel, could be vyniled and no one would know!!
  • It has a scratch down one side on the rear quarter and one on the other side where the monkey that vyniled the rear pillars cut the vynil and caught the paint, T cut will work wonders for them, but they wont polish right out!!!
  • Bonnet has a few bumps and will need to be replaced at some point.
  • scrape on passenger side arch.
  • Its got an aftermarket surround by the handbrake, its loose!
  • Couple of trolly dings.

Pics below of it [re accident, I will take some shots of the damaged areas tomorrow if I can get them to show up!

Great car, turns heads, fun to drive and cheap to run. Parts alone are worth a fair bit on this. Open to offers but wont give it away!! Email sheepwithoutlegs@gmail.com or PM here for info.

Car is located in Chester or Wrexham depending where I am!

DSCF1580.jpg

DSCF1578.jpg

DSCF1576.jpg

Edited by kevo66

VOSA cant get me in until 15th of March!!!

If anyone wants to collect and put through their local vosa station then they can, I will reduce the price to cover that and the tax. Just speeds things up for both you and me. The V5 will then come straight to you and its not putting me on as an owner just to then sign it over to the new owner!!

Edited by kevo66

VOSA cant get me in until 15th of March!!!

If anyone wants to collect and put through their local vosa station then they can, I will reduce the price to cover that and the tax. Just speeds things up for both you and me. The V5 will then come straight to you and its not putting me on as an owner just to then sign it over to the new owner!!

Whats the minimum cash price you would take mate? Interested in it as a semi work van.... :)

Still very interested in this, forgot to ask what the mileage was... Also theres the issue with i cant drive the bloody thing on the road till its been VIC'd... so would possibly have to wait until after the 15th...

Is the dash damaged?

Edited by Asbo