polo rolling road day pics

RobinA3

Is that legal to have it on the outside then fully exposed? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Was that aldon automotive? Took mine there, felt confident giving them my car. They really seemed to know what they were doing. After a bit of messing around, they acheived a massive 85bhp at the fly...wow!

Oh, and, i love the ronals. They are wicked wheels. Used to have a set on the lupo and they really suit it. Went for 17s though, but i wish i could've afforded to keep them as a second set.

QUOTE(Putney)
looks gay though ???

LoL Exactly.. Imagine getting a front nudge or some `a-hole` backing into it. Bet it's quick though

QUOTE(robinA8OLO)
also got beat by Tracey (lynsey's sister) again this year by 1 measley horsepower!

Noooooooooooooooo!

Not again, how did that happen Robin?!?! Didn't Kam beat her on something though?

Means I gotta live with her `big-headedness` for another year now! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(loudlupo)
Was that aldon automotive? Took mine there, felt confident giving them my car. They really seemed to know what they were doing. After a bit of messing around, they acheived a massive 85bhp at the fly...wow!

Oh, and, i love the ronals. They are wicked wheels. Used to have a set on the lupo and they really suit it. Went for 17s though, but i wish i could've afforded to keep them as a second set.

yeah it was

they are a great bunch of guys

the old fella running the cars was really nice, he explained everything to us and told us what do to with ya car if it wasn't running properly or soemthing

also they knew what they were on about as well