Lupo GTI

LarrytheLupo

01022010196.jpg

01022010194.jpg

52 plate.

1.6 16V 6 speed.

MOT ticket until Jan 2012.

Recent service, air/oil filter change.

2 good Toyos on the rear and half worn M+S tyres on the front.

Car was a previous Cat C but I have an engineers report to prove road worthiness and it's had an identity check with the DVLA. Been back on the road over 3 years and passed last MOT with no advisories.

£2800

Oh, yeah the air con, it should but the air con radiator is missing and one of the hoses.

A discovery I made when I arranged with a mate to come round and recharge my air con and do a group discount for a few friends.

They all got theirs done cheap and I discovered I had no air con.

Fan and heater all works.

Cam belt and water pump done at about 76k IIRC.

The car had a front impact and was repaired about 2 years before I got it. It still has the correct wings but only a steel bonnet.

I've had it just over a year, as you can tell by my posts on here. I did an oil change when I got it and it had another oil and filter in January.

It doesn't have the aero wipers any more as it needed a new wiper arm which VW quoted about £40 for so I fitted a normal wiper arm setup off an Arosa and now it has normal wiper blades which are also half the price of aero ones and don't seem to lift at speeds above 40mph.

I'm off to pick up the new car that replaces it tomorrow and the GF is home all day wednesday so I'll get some recent pictures of it then and post them up.