Front splitters

si_leeds

say no to fake low ;) can you not just take out your helper springs ? iv still got helpers in mine and its pretty low

How can he take his helper springs out when he is juggling two jobs, never has any days off, has rent to pay for , food to buy, insurance, tax and petrol and also, and his gf will be out of a job too. I mean come on there is being insensitive then there is taking the p1ss :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :lol:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saved dirty pictures to use as bribery.

And some people take it all in the manner its meant , i mean ben would obviously see me as taking the mick in the post and probably play along without a care in the world , others seem to bite at the simplest of things though. For example further above, all i said was a splitter is a tight way of making a car look lower from the front without even lowering it , in responce i got an autobiography.

:lol:

hence why it stayed on for a matter of days! 2 to be precise! :lol:

Ripped off by hand or by small pebbles in the road?

Ffs my name is spelt with a Y, its there every time I post. If your going to insult then get the name right, its the first basic thing .

Christopher christopher christopher, make your self useful and go get me a sandwich.

Now there's a good boy. Let the adults have there time talking and when you have something good to add to it we might let you join in.