Front splitters

si_leeds

okay so im after a front splitter for my mk1 arosa sport, i quite like the vr6 splitter but im not sure if it will be too long for my bumper?

ha anyone got any experience with the vr6 splitter and if it needs cutting down or anything? and if so by how much?

thanks

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the splitter from a Renault Megane Scenic fits quite well (i have this on a lupo),

I have a couple of mk1 clio splitters aswell that look like they would be a good fit and are made of rubber as opposed to plastic, this is obviously for a lupo, but they are fairly flexible so should be easy enough to fit :D

Cheers mate :)

And I wondered how long before scottie would pipe up with a cocky answer.

I don't know about tight but try someone who's coilovers are as low as possibly and even tho their jugglin two jobs with no days off, rent, bills, food, insurance, tax and petrol to pay for, and a girlfriend who's 22 grand contract ends next month....

I don't know about tight but try someone who's coilovers are as low as possibly and even tho their jugglin two jobs with no days off, rent, bills, food, insurance, tax and petrol to pay for, and a girlfriend who's 22 grand contract ends next month....

LOL! You tell him :lol:

LOL! You tell him :lol:

to b ehonest with all thaton your plate, why the **** are you spending needless money on a shiat splitter

As the trouser snake once said ' cry me a river'

Now kid's take note, stick in at school.