1999 Seat Arosa 1l S 17k Miles

Youngben

For Sale: 1999 Seat Arosa 1l S, 17k Miles From New, Service History, 6 Months Tax, 10 Months MOT, Recent Cambelt Change, 2 Lady Owners From New One Being Old Lady For 11 Years, British Racing Green, Power Stearing, HPI Clear, Has To Be Seen To Beleive How Clean It Is, over 7mm of Tread On All Tyres, Starts 1st Time, 2 Keys With Car

6bf3254a.jpg

596df260.jpg

06baec23.jpg

302ede62.jpg

a9b07111.jpg

d9b03929.jpg

03ccef57.jpg

a02a370c.jpg

ccb3147f.jpg

5db572c4.jpg

a71efaf6.jpg

£1800

Edited by Youngben

Been asked a few questions via PM and would like to put this on here i work till 16:30 on a weekday for anyone who wants to view it after this time is fine :)

I am waiting for a V5 document from the DVLA they are being very slow with this! hoping it will be through this week this is why the car wont be released till this is here (weekend) as im sure you will understand.

car will be sold on 1st come 1st served basis unless there is a deposit left. i will not keep the car for people without a deposit as i have been messed around in the past.

Car has just had Oil change there is also a litre top up filter change and antifreeze an power stearing fluid change. i also have a sony CD player i can give the new owner with VW loom as it still has tape deck but wanted to leave this in for originality! what you do with these items is upto you.

thankyou

Ben...

Edited by Youngben

I really want one of those drinks holder gear surrounds and that rear window sticker. :angry2::blush:

Looks to be a really nice example GLWS.