Cleaning seats

Just to let you all know, Im a very poor student! Cant afford fancy seat cleaner hoover things or fancy products.

So has anyone got any good tips?

Im gonna clean the seats inside the house so they can dry propperly, no worries abotu smelly dampness :)

Just to let you all know, Im a very poor student! Cant afford fancy seat cleaner hoover things or fancy products.

So has anyone got any good tips?

Im gonna clean the seats inside the house so they can dry propperly, no worries abotu smelly dampness :)

Bring them to me ;)

Il happily help you out :)

Bring them to me ;)

Il happily help you out :)

Thansk for offer dude, think you'd actually cry if you saw the state of my Arosa atm!

I keep getting bloody crashed into...

When I get abit of body work sorted and spare time, could always pop up :D

If you have the money it's well worth renting a rug doctor from b&q - about £20 for a day. My friends have all used them and it works brilliant. I used the karcher equivalent when I first got my Lupo - took all seats out and did them all twice and let dry indoors. Came out like new!

Patrick

Been tryign everything today! Used this Dyson Zorb fabric stuff. Its like absorbent sand! What a bloody mess that caused and didn't work...

180771_10150097409284562_635579561_6378006_2010130_n.jpg

So hows this you remove Seat covers?

**** me.

Go to tesco, get some Daisy APC cleaner, mix at 20:1 with water, or 10:1 if that doesn't work, and wipe with a damp cloth. You need to vac that mess up first!v LOL, local petrol station?

Edited by 99hjhm

**** me.

Go to tesco, get some Daisy APC cleaner, mix at 20:1 with water, or 10:1 if that doesn't work, and wipe with a damp cloth. You need to vaz that mess up first!v LOL, local petrol station?

I did hoover it back up again!! Haha! Worked well on the carpets, just not so much Seats...

• 2 years later...

The rear covers are a ten minute job to remove the fronts are different . I'm at Sheffield if you want to come round I've got a valet hover machine or if you pay my petrol ill come and do them at your house .

• 2 weeks later...