2001 Arosa 1.4 16V 100bhp

lillybristol

hi,

I'm putting my Seat Arosa for sale, 2001 yellow colour, 1.4 Sport, 16V, 100bhp not modified

The car comes with full service history, MOT until Sep11, tax Apr11, lots of newly replaced parts (cambelt, clutch, clutch pedal box, exhaust, front tyres)

It has leather sports interior trims, sports bucket seats, PAS, electric windows, digital radio with 12-CD changer (I'll throw that one in for free)

cash on collection only

Please feel free to ask questions

I'm trying to sell it through this forum as I've had only timewasters through other servers and I'm hoping there are some genuine people here!

I'm sorry but I can't work out how to attach pictures, please give me a shout and I'll post them straight away

right, that silly photobucket thing requires another sign in, I'm absolutely sick of it. If anyone wants to see the pictures, just follow my description on eBay (or click on http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-Seat-Arosa-1-4-Sport-100bhp-/220743800904?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item33655b1848) hope this is OK, sorry if I've broken the rules again.

Heh, I recognise this car :). I've been seeing it a lot recently in my searches lol. GLWS, also tinypic doesn't make you register. You havn't broken any rules I know of either by using ebay for the photos as you have stated a price...

It's for sale and ready for viewing and test drive, paperwork's ready for instant takeover. I'm working away and won't be home until Friday night. Let me know if you're interested.

Not for me I'm afraid, I'd rather buy a car that's not had any mods done but that's just me :).

It HASN'T had any mods done to it! It's just had parts replaced that were worn and they were all replaced for authorized VW Group parts.

It didn't look like an original interior to me, but tbh that's probably due to my lack of knowledge. I thought they looked like golf recaros :P.

Thanks for confirming that Chris. I'm selling the car as I've bought it, I've done no modifications to it and the paperwork doesn't indicate any changes either. Looks like it's been kept all the time by people who just want a fast and cheap car.

If anyone's interested, contact me quick, there are several buyers coming to see it over the weekend. Don't miss your chance on this bargain!

sorry, just bought a new car. can't do part exchange :-(

You're missing out on a real bargain, that car's just perfect.

Don't rub it in! If you were up for part ex anyway (just sell my car) I'd still need a bit of cash my way due to the bit of ice I've put in (Sony XAV-60, FLi Trap 12, Kenwood Speakers).

Don't rub it in! If you were up for part ex anyway (just sell my car) I'd still need a bit of cash my way due to the bit of ice I've put in (Sony XAV-60, FLi Trap 12, Kenwood Speakers).

Doesn't Fli de-value a car? :lol: