SOLD

Make:Fiat

Model:Seicento Sporting

MOT:End of Sept 2011

TAX:End of May 2011

Engine size:1.1

Fuel type:petrol

Description including modifications:none

Not a Lupo or Arosa or even VAG but a Fiat Seicento Sporting, standard sporting spec-EW,PAS,sunroof,alloys etc plus a sony CD installed.

Finished in Fiat Stealth Yellow it has 64k on the clock T&T as above, 4 owners, my mum was last one for 4 years, she serviced it and did anything it needed, it has had a new sump as a precaution. Overall it is in VGC, it has a small crease in the front plastic bumper and the engine management light has been on, it has had a diagnostic run and it has been like this for 2 years there is nothing wrong. It was given to me to sell as my family have moved to France, I have been running it around for a couple of months and it is a good laugh and cheap to run, weighing as much as a paper bag.

Amazingly apart from faulty engine sensor everything else works including everything electrical but my mum did cherish it, she bought it from Mangoletsi Fiat in Cheshire the oldest independent Fiat/Alfa dealer in the UK and it was garaged and washed and polished by the Sana handwash in Blackburn twice a month.

Any questions please get in touch-01271375645

J27 M5 is closest main road to me-EX320DG

£700 ono

thank you CL for opportunity to sell

sprting2.jpg

sporting5.jpg

sporting4.jpg

sporting3.jpg

sporting1.jpg

Edited by thejettasetta