Black 2001 Lupo Gti NOW SOLD!!!!

andyb

24042010019.jpg

18042010015.jpg

Hi,

Unfortunately the time has come that I have to sell my Lupo, I need funds for my wedding and as this is a second car it has to go to a new home....

2001 Lupo 1.6 Gti

Taxed until Oct

MOT until May 2012

5 owners including me

92k mileage

MOT's back to 2006

HPi clear

2 keys and VW spare key code

VW Service and handbook

90% service history

Cambelt changed @ 58k miles

Exterior -

Standard VW apart from Eibach 30mm lowering springs (VW originals will be supplied with the car), red piping to front grille, rare RH cup deep dish alloy wheels (wider on the rear for perfect stance), locking wheel nuts, gloss Black paintwork still looking very good for year

Interior -

Standard VW sports seats, and red door panels, no rips burns or tears, CD player, VW alarm

Overview - I bought the Lupo as a reliable, rare, quick 2nd car, and it has not missed a beat in my 3 years of ownership. Apart from the usual servcing costs I have only had to buy a replacement window motor. The car always gets admiring glances, and complliments whereverit goes!

PLEASE NOTE PRIVATE PLATE HAS NOW BEEN SOLD, CAR HAS BEEN ASSIGNED A STANDARD 2001 DATED REGISTRATION FROM DVLA

Price Now - £3300

Initial contact via PM, or reply to this post

Location - Sheffield

Thanks,

Andy B)

18042010013.jpg

18042010016.jpg

18042010018.jpg

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010011-1.jpg

Edited by andyb

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was enquiring about this plate last week from carregtransfers but they couldn't get hold of seller haha.. are you selling plate seperately?

If not take this as a bump!

Thanks guys, difficult to price the car, but I feel this is a very fair price especially with the plate!

Sorry not currently looking at selling the plate separately.

I'm tempted to grab this as a 2nd car (don't wanna run my miles up on other).. any faults with the car, what interior is in it, what cd player and any external or internal imperfections? Dents/scratches/rips etc..

Also what is standard reg?

No faults with the car, it is dark grey cloth interior with red/black middles, and red door cards.

Just swapped my ipod headunit to a basic CD player I removed when I bought it originally, will check details tonight.

Internal imperfections - there is a rattle behind the dash, which previous owner told me about, but never bothered me, and all instrumentation works perfectly. Seating is as good as new.

External imperfections - stone chips to the front, as to be expected, and front edge of roof and gutter has been touched up.

Private reg has been on car from new, but I believe it was a Y reg, will check service book to clarify tonight.

Wow to think what I paid for mine a few years ago this is a

Steal!! GLWS

Cheers matey!

Additional pics of roof gutter, and front edge of roof touch up areas.

Also photo of bonnet area, not easy to see individual stone chips, and some of the marks on the photo is dirt, but uploaded for your perusal (and yes I had to look up how to spell that LOL)

P1010016.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010017.jpg