Silver 16v Lupo Sport, 03, 41k (Significant damage)

lupo_james

So yesterday morning I swerved to avoid a fox (lovely person) and did this to my car:

043oj.jpg

:(

I only have third party insurance so I won't get a pay-out.

So what to do now? Well, I would love to repair Louise but due to the fact I have next to no mechanical know-how, that would cost a fortune. So she's for sale as she stands.

I also have the following spares:

-2 alloys in good condition

-2 alloys in bad condition

-2 tired with decent tread

-5l of unopened synthetic engine oil.

It's also worth mentioning that my car is a repaired Cat-C write-off.

More pictures will follow at the end of next week.

Please message me if you're interested.

Cheers Club Lupo (Y).

@silver! I'm not sure mate. All I know is they won't pay me out because I'm not fully comp.

Next time I definitely won't be swerving.

I'm busy up until next weekend but I'll get some more pics and hopefully a comprehensive list of the damage then.

I want £900 for her as she is (Y).

good luck with sale , but 900 seem's steep for what is allready a cat c car, does it have rear damage too? just the bumper looks out in the picture.

tbh if its already a cat c whats the point in repairing it again...

got to be mega weak now

best bet is either scrap it or split it :shades:

if repaired properly it shouldn't be any weaker at all they're relatively cheap cars so it could have been written off for not alot before a slam panel, crash bars,bonnet, 2 headlights and the grille would easily write it off in most cases without ever affecting the integrity of the car if the price has come down enough in the next couple of weeks when the sport i have now is sold i may be interested

if repaired properly it shouldn't be any weaker at all they're relatively cheap cars so it could have been written off for not alot before a slam panel, crash bars,bonnet, 2 headlights and the grille would easily write it off in most cases without ever affecting the integrity of the car if the price has come down enough in the next couple of weeks when the sport i have now is sold i may be interested

Cheers Matt, stay in touch, especially considering you also live in the beautiful City of Coventry :D.

Cheers Matt, stay in touch, especially considering you also live in the beautiful City of Coventry :D.

• 2 weeks later...

After consideration I have decided to reduce the price for my car to a much more realistic £550. I discovered on Saturday that the sump is cracked so that will need to be replaced.

The following spares (1 decent tyre, 1 ok alloy, 1 crap alloy and 1 scrap alloy) will be thrown in along with approx. 3l of engine oil.

http://img402.imageshack.us/f/img00151201102271445.jpg/

http://img577.imageshack.us/f/img00153201102271446.jpg/

http://img707.imageshack.us/f/img00154201102271446.jpg/