Diesel Additives

Do the premium diesels have additives designed to aid lubrication? I cant imagine anything 3rd party being any good to be honest.

Other than the diesel specials which are separate during delivery the standard diesels all come from the same source and don't have the same level of lubrication. Previously before low sulphur diesels lubrication was not a problem. It has been suggested that half a litre of decent engine oil per half tank of diesel once a month is the answer. Does this harm the cat??? Questions but as yet no answers.

Yeah I meant the Vpower diesel etc, just use that then, f it has extra stuff in it. Wont be any more expensive than constantly buying snake oils

With the regular fuel I would imagine they have added something to make up for the lack of lubrication, else pumps would be failing left right and center.

Yeah I meant the Vpower diesel etc, just use that then, f it has extra stuff in it. Wont be any more expensive than constantly buying snake oils

With the regular fuel I would imagine they have added something to make up for the lack of lubrication, else pumps would be failing left right and center.

That is the very point,pumps are failing.

What car is this for?

Primarily for a Fiat Doblo 1.9D with a Lucas Delphi Epic diesel pump,but all pumps are suffering from the reduced level of lubrication from the current diesel availability.