Vixen the 1.0E... "Lupo to Watch 2013"- Carbon BBS RMs

JoeA

That's what I thought, great minds an' all that eh haha :thumbsup:

the car is amazing joe, id never noticed the indicator panel before so i can definitely tell you it does not effect the overall effect of the car and man it is beautiful, so clean, simple and very effective well done buddy

I only notice how bad it is on photos :P to the eye it kind of blends in. Cheers mate, been doing my best to keep it clean. Got some nice changes coming up so stay tuned :) found a lupo yet?

ive looked an unreal amount about 5/6 and not bothered with them, there's currently 2 i want to see one black and one jazz blue, around 60k on both and both 1.4sports made no progress this weekend as im the only in my house as the folks are on holiday and ive been left with a transit tipper and no driver :P so waiting till next weekend and payday to come round and then im going to look at those 2

are those bbs the RXII that were on polo gtis?

ive looked an unreal amount about 5/6 and not bothered with them, there's currently 2 i want to see one black and one jazz blue, around 60k on both and both 1.4sports made no progress this weekend as im the only in my house as the folks are on holiday and ive been left with a transit tipper and no driver :P so waiting till next weekend and payday to come round and then im going to look at those 2

are those bbs the RXII that were on polo gtis?

Keep on it dude :)

Yeah they are, I've had them refurbed, smaller tyres and bbs centre caps since i got them :)

theyre the alloys i want, but i dont like the bbs center caps just me i like the vw one's better :P suppose thats just me, but they suit your car so well :)

i've been looking at buying these bbs' now i feel like a copycat >.>' the ones i want are black with a silver lip that i hope to polish though ^.^

My car has a different colour front bumper and passenger rear quarter. It's only noticeable in pics tho.

Your car is rubbish Joe and I hate it. Your such a sheep getting bbs!!

:D love it man!!! Cannot wait to see the wheels on!! Super clean and both sets of wheels you have look awesome.

Yeah we've won no awards, don't know why we bother ;)

Yeah. Your not low enough to win an award or get any credit! You are so dissapointing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, love the loop. Got the same wheels but they're going to be anthracite. :thumbsup: Think I'm gonna pinch a few ideas off you if you don't mind aha. Where did you get your caps from? :)

Cheers dude :) yeah just give us a shout, can talk you through alot of things. I grabbed mine on eBay type in bbs 56mm :)