Sale Derbi gpr50 racing 2006 10k miles

Owen33

*** I AM NOT SELLING BIKE UNTIL APRIL TIME AS I STILL NEED IT TO GET AROUND ***

For sale soon to fund insurance on a Lupo!

Bike is very clean and rides great... Atm the fairings still show wounds of the previous owner who had a slide down the road, i will be getting the fairings professionaly repaired and resprayed by April 19th (my 17th) so bike will be better than new! It has covered 10600 miles (6550 when i bought in march 2010) but has a new engine which had covered 700 miles and was fitted when 9825 was on clocks so only 1500 total!

Has a road legal Giannelli exhaust (downpipe and carbon silencer) this was fitted at about 10200 miles and has now sadly got a coating of rust thanks having to ride on grity roads :( It sounds great ! Has had a few new things since i bought it in march;

- New front tyre @ 9825 miles

- New clutch cable @ 9825 (old one could still be used but not advised)

- New Giannelli road legal performance exhaust (with documents)

- New Rear brake calliper

- New passenger seat

- New left hand clip on handle bar

- Red Bar ends + rim tape + red&carbon tax disk holder

- New light bulbs in headlights(inc highbeam) and rear lights + brake light.

+ Old engine should be getting a full rebuild soon (new head, piston+rings, crank assembly and clutch) this engine will include the flywheel a stator bought new for 80 and has covered roughly 1000 miles * Spare engine will not be included unless right price is made *

Tax runs out end of march but as i will be riding until april 19th the bike will have near a years tax and MOT runs out OCT 18th 2010

Additional add-ons to come;

- New rear tyre

- Airbox -> carb rubber downpipe

- New oil pump system (current tubing leaks)

- Bike will be completely stripped down and cleaned again so will be near new condition & have been searching for original Derbi graphics

I have never fell off the bike although it did fall of the paddock stand when changing front wheel, there was non of the plastics on so the left hand handle bar and gear lever took the hit ( hence the new clip on listed above ) the gear stick bent a little bit and was easily fixed. Only damaged caused in my time of riding is rust (bolts will be changed when stripped and rust made minimal) a scratch on bar end when it fell of stand, when the chain came off it cut the upper of the swing arm and snapped the chain guard off(i have made a new guard my self and smoothed out the scratchs - can be seen in picture)

Bike is really clean and runs great for its milage and will please any 16 year old as there first bike!

The starter motor works but the starter relay has broke...i got use to bump starting it when the battery died so it has never bothered me enough to get a new one (they're about 10-20 quid)

*** I AM NOT SELLING BIKE UNTIL APRIL TIME AS I STILL NEED IT TO GET AROUND ***

Bike on video :

Looking at 1200 in cleaned condition (with out fairings redone and no spare engine)

1300+ with fairings done

Located Near newcastle Ne16

And a addidtional 300 with spare engine, carb and oil pump (providing it gets rebuilt)

Any questions please ask! welcome to view + wanting a 1.4 or 1.0 lupo E!!! Collection is preferred but if right price comes before my 17th and i'm still insured i can ride it to you ( within reason as can't ride motorways ) at a cost.

THANK YOU for you're time!

Photobucket album

Edited by Owen33

• 3 weeks later...