lupo 1.4 aua more bhp pleas

welder-bobe

hey im robert welder from edinburgh got my self a nice we lupo 1.4 aua iv got it slamed on coilovers striped out smoothed boot - bonned

still to go to body shop for a full hit its a project car making a set off banded steel for it allso makeing a cage for it will hope to have them in in the next month or so befor anyone says eneything abought banding wheels not the 1st time iv dun a set lol

anyway thats not why im here need some help with the prefomance side of things !

its a 1.4 aua im i right to think its the 75 bhp one ? looking to get some more out of her engine is comeing out this week for it going to body shop at later date :)

ware can i get cams and exhaust manifold ? well not whare but what is the best choice and ware lol?

it will get a remap at a later date aswell ive orderd BMC CDA induction kit for it

allso ive got all the other bits to doo while the block is out timeing belt kit , fan belt , cam belt, plugs leads filters water pump so on

im intresded in eneything that will give me more bhp iv looked into throttle bodies but think it will be way to much work is adding a turbo or supercharger any easyer ? if not what can you recoment for me other than exhaust manifold , induction kit , re map or cams ?

thanks for reeding bobe ps i cant spell sorrt

it has to be standard engine ive went down the swap road in the past it just ends up geting out of had not looking to go to mad just any simpel advice ie port the head skim head eniything that will maxamice what iv got iv pritty much ruled out itbs turbo and supercharger as they are all to much work for me the cars onley done 37 thow for a 01 not to bad full vw service hist i got it with a fuked box for 400 stuk a etd box in it agen 100 buks been grate until i decided it was my next progect lol if i was to go down the swap road what are my options ? is thare eneything thats a straght swap ? cheers bobe

it has to be standard engine ive went down the swap road in the past it just ends up geting out of had not looking to go to mad just any simpel advice ie port the head skim head eniything that will maxamice what iv got iv pritty much ruled out itbs turbo and supercharger as they are all to much work for me the cars onley done 37 thow for a 01 not to bad full vw service hist i got it with a fuked box for 400 stuk a etd box in it agen 100 buks been grate until i decided it was my next progect lol if i was to go down the swap road what are my options ? is thare eneything thats a straght swap ? cheers bobe

Sorry, but I really cant understand what you are saying.