Adam's Canica Mk2 Arosa | Sold!! BMW E30 Touring now!

Adam R4

Hehe. heres a pic. Been busy prepping the rally car ready for the event where doing weekend after next!

DSC05480.jpg

I stuck it on. Wrapped it around the edges, trimmed it so that i could squeeze it bedind the rubbers and then heated it all up to make it stick better!

with mummy ralphys hair dryer?;)

ive read through your whole build thread time and time again, this Arosa is possibly one of the best cars on this whole forum! just wanted to say well done for all your effort & hard work :) look forward to seeing it at a show somewhere in the future!

Cheers Guys I got sent this from a friend that was taken at All Types!

7461382470_2ef503d428.jpg

Adam's Arosa by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Note: Smoked side repeaters...

Well..thanks to JamesTDi, whos been blagging me for a while to get clear ones...I now have clear ones curtsy of the man himself!

7461372308_0cff3efa75.jpg

Clear! by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Adam! ^_^

Edited by Adam R4

Yeah it looks cleaner...not an adjective I'd expect to be able to use for this car but there you go :lol:

Much better :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Well today I missed Cumbia VAG due to the usual money issues of having...none of it, so instead I sat around, watched the F1 then I went on one of my cleaning sprees :)

Started out cleaning the interior. A few weeks worth of maccies rappers, a dominos pizza box, some jump leads, a few spanners with the odd screw driver, oh and I found one of those SLR cameras in there too lol!

7529909532_045900627a.jpg

Interior by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7529912852_d3ff3df718.jpg

Interior by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Then I moved onto the engine bay, a few trips to the beach left this pretty sandy!

7529938656_c6682dfd2e.jpg

Bay by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

And then of course the exterior got a good going over, it rained a little when I finished though :(

7529898696_94d78d99b2.jpg

Moist! by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7529916822_1e502433b8.jpg

Raining! by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7529923852_9fe190f6a2.jpg

Little beading by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Thanks all, Adam ^_^

i love this dude :):)

Cheers mate ^_^

Where did you get these baby G60's, or do u know we're to get a set? They look the nuts and what size tyres you running?

I found the 14s on piston heads a while back, the tyres I'm running are 155/55's :)

Fine example this mate, keep it up!

Cheers dude! ^_^

I found the 14s on piston heads a while back, the tyres I'm running are 155/55's :)

What width are they... 5, 6, 7J and at what offset?

what size tyres ar you running, cos im buying a set monday with no tyres, and how do the take corners and whats the handling like

can you back to me as im buying them of mitch on monday and would love to no what tyres you run