Adam's Canica Mk2 Arosa | Sold!! BMW E30 Touring now!

Adam R4

Anyway, car insurance sorted, Adrian Flux got me a top deal.

Here's some photos I took this afternoon, not done a proper shoot on the RW's until today! :)

9052582353_6a8eb87020_c.jpg

1 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

9054807564_5967a41407_c.jpg

2 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

9054805524_c8b29b543f_c.jpg

3 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

9052576939_9318a476e8_c.jpg

4 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

9054801522_795c310249_c.jpg

5 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

9054799432_0c35545830_c.jpg

6 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Tucked up!

9054797894_2507394be4_c.jpg

7 by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Adam ^_^

God this sits well. I've loved seeing this develop these last couple of years dude!

How are your arches running at that height? Or do you have mental stuff springs?

I am running pretty hard springs, it's got GTi arch liners in which I managed to set fire to one night lol with someone sat in the back, it rubbed on it for ages and got really hot haha!

God this sits well. I've loved seeing this develop these last couple of years dude!

Thanks Koop!

Update with Olivia's Arosa - Theory Test on Thursday then the actually test will be booked, she's passed her mock tests with her instructor so she's ready, just a waiti game now really, need to get it through it's MOT which shouldn't be too hard just the usual jiggly bits need putting right :)

Adam ^_^

I am running pretty hard springs, it's got GTi arch liners in which I managed to set fire to one night lol with someone sat in the back, it rubbed on it for ages and got really hot haha!

Haha that's awesome. Just my opinion but I think the fronts need spaced a bit? Once that's done the stance will be absolutely nailed!!

Haha that's awesome. Just my opinion but I think the fronts need spaced a bit? Once that's done the stance will be absolutely nailed!!

Yes Pete! Wanna make it wider!

Edited by Adam R4
  • Like 1

Yes Pete! My big spacers are on the girlfriends Arosa at the minute but there massively to wide so she's getting some smaller ones and I can run a wider front :)

Just read this entire thread and all I can say is wow! I'd be pleased if I got my canica looking half as good as yours!

Fancy selling the baby g60's? ;)

Haha thanks mate! No the G60's be staying haha, gonna refurb them and two new tyres for winter I think :)

• 2 weeks later...
Oh dear, you are a fine example of what cleaning and maintaining should be like on cars. Congrats for a superb looking car.
Oh dear, you are a fine example of what cleaning and maintaining should be like on cars. Congrats for a superb looking car.
Haha thanks mate! :)

So, I've had this intermittent idling problem for a while now, many people have mentioned the MAP sensor, so I took mine out to inspect and clean!

Rolled my car up to my ramps!

9187900432_f3c82fc13c_c.jpg

Untitled by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Took out the sensor! All clogged up with oily crap!

9187898502_40275b0ed3_c.jpg

Cleaned it all up and boom! Engine idles spot on, lets hope it lasts :)

9187903470_5d6445e0d2_c.jpg

And now, my next problem was, I filled my washers up the other day, come to use them in the bad weather when I needed them most and there was no pressure! Looked at my bottle and it was bone dry! Clearly leaking so that got stripped out and down to repair too!

9185107851_727693c0b9_c.jpg

9187910330_101c7708b3_c.jpg

Rubber seal had become dislodged in its whole and therefore leaking fluid past the pump, I cleaned up the bottle, inside took me ages! And I cleaned up the turret and inner wing aswell....

Bottle after cleaning..

9185132739_c83c936b01_c.jpg

9187936116_84240be8cc_c.jpg

Inner wing and turret before..

9187920768_464d30b1ec_c.jpg

9185118503_1e92eddf98_c.jpg

And after a clean up and wax to protect!

9187924278_046d5d04de_c.jpg

(Some bits of dust in this photo off my old cloth but I soon cleaned it up with a new one haha!)

9187927590_4016d4992e_c.jpg

And all fitted back leak free and clean!

9185141007_0103456c35_c.jpg

Adam! ^_^

• Like 1

Good work as always Adam

Just need an interior now :cheeky:

Ryan

• Like 2

Looking clean as normal :wub: - Um way back in your thread, you did a boot build.. How big is your box? Thanks!
Thanks :) not sure what the sizes where now but it's pretty big, got them written down somewhere ^_^
Good work as always Adam Just need an interior now :cheeky: Ryan
Would love one Ryan! My runners are a Mk1 Arosa/6n fitment though :(

Think you could help me with sizes? :sweating:I'm not the best at maths. PM me please?
Il let you know soon enough, gonna be doing a build for the missis soon!
Adam mate where abouts is that sensor!? Might have to give mine a clean to idles horribly!
On the inlet manifold, down by the brake master cylinder, it's a sod to get out but it's doable, either a T20 or T25 can't quite remember, I blasted mine out with brake leaner as it evaporates faster :)
  • Like 1