Adam's Canica Mk2 Arosa | Sold!! BMW E30 Touring now!

Adam R4

What Color primer did you use and what silver did you use on your wheels, cos I got a set of Mitch-loop today and want to refurb them at the weekend so wanna know what paint to use.

Cheers

I'm so jealous of how tidy your car is man, I've just read through pretty much this whole thread and I just love your car, I hope one day I can get mine somewhere near the standard of yours !! Although I'm not patient enough to get it that shiny :P I don't know what else to say other than its beautiful and well done !! :D

What Color primer did you use and what silver did you use on your wheels, cos I got a set of Mitch-loop today and want to refurb them at the weekend so wanna know what paint to use.

Cheers

I used grey primer and Skoda metallic silver, I have a paint code somewhere, il try to find it for you, it was matched up to the original G60 colour by a friend who knows his paint etc :)

I'm so jealous of how tidy your car is man, I've just read through pretty much this whole thread and I just love your car, I hope one day I can get mine somewhere near the standard of yours !! Although I'm not patient enough to get it that shiny :P I don't know what else to say other than its beautiful and well done !! :D

Cheers dude! I'm sure you can get yours to as good as mine, I've really not put much money into it, I just taken some time out to clean and polish it, then keep ontop of it once a week :)

Well, small updates, this week my MOT was due, some small jobs to be done...

- Failed Lambda sensor, the second one, post cat.

- Hazard warning switch only operating the right indicators when activated.

- Lift the ride height, I couldn't get it down the road to the garage, never mind get it over his rollers and on his ramp!

- Fill a small hole in my backbox with some exhaust repair paste.

- Typically my brake light bulb failed the night before too, so a new bulb.

- The new side repeaters just had normal 501 bulbs and not amber ones, they where changed also.

- Remove boot build.

Jacked up in the garage ready to sort this lambda..

7608686980_bcda3d3c0e.jpg

Rear by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7608688840_dcc6962ef5.jpg

Lifted :) by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

The offending article..

7608698818_357154f5c6.jpg

Failed lambda by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

And then the next day I set about raising the ride height, changing the wheels and removing the spacers...

7608690968_5b3e97a015.jpg

Adjusting ride height... by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Removed the boot build as last year he tried to lift it up and pulled the carpet off, thought best to take it out this time..

7608694292_5eb05f5d5d.jpg

Boot space! by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Then how Clive sat for a day...

7608695730_1c4cede365.jpg

Not spec :( by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Then after the MOT, happily it passed, it took me all of 30 minutes to slam it, space it, rim it, bass it, and even put my new sidelight bulbs in to match my fogs, they look pretty mean at night, il try get a photo sometime :)

7608697950_a4164ced68.jpg

Lights by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

Clives going camping next week so il get some holiday snaps for you all :)

Adam ^_^

• Like 1

haha love it mate!

top effort for all the work just for the MOT. then within hours its back to how it was :clap:

Absolutely stunning - looks brilliant :-)

Thankyou ^_^

Here's Clive camping in at Keswick in the lakes!

7683036978_202592281c.jpg

Camping by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7683048668_ce710512f8.jpg

Untitled by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

7683054602_160ab9cbf7.jpg

7683053342_3da0461306.jpg

7683052738_e82a965b51.jpg

A sticky friend on the way home! :)

7683055400_969f958777.jpg

Clive had took some abuse :o

7683050708_21cc340edf.jpg

Adam ^_^

Got a little snap In the PerformanceVW magazine :)

7711316156_22f396b099.jpg

In PVW by Ralphoto!, on Flickr

And I'm getting a little bored of my Baby G60's now, I've got a really OEM+ wheel idea in mind, very factory looking wheel idea with a twist of smaller tyres and spaced loads, similar idea to what's on now with a different rim, more shall be revealed if I manage to find what I'm after ^_^

Adam

7372940674_0f37152ab7.jpg

like I said, love your photos, especially the way the wheels are reflecting off eachother and the fact that the valves match up. luck or not that's just amazing! haha.

Edited by newton

like I said, love your photos, especially the way the wheels are reflecting off eachother and the fact that the valves match up. luck or not that's just amazing! haha.

Cheers dude, I do love my photography and I do give it just as much effort as I do cleaining this little thing :)

^_^