2001 Lupo GTI £2995

joshpmc

I am selling my Lupo GTI that i took in part exchange for my previous car, However the Lupo is just too small for me and I have now bought a Seat Ibiza instead.

Ive had the lupo for 2 months and in that time i have had a new clutch and reconditioned 5 speed gearbox fitted, a new ABS sensor and a few other bits done, costing over £500.

This is a very nice looking and well cared for car. I have a folder with the last few MOT certificates and a number of receipts and bills for the car.

The car has MOT until the end of November and i will put 6 months Tax on it for the new buyer.

The Spec is as follws:

BMC CDA Induction Kit, Raceland 4-2-1 Manifold, 16" Black OZ Superturismos, TA Coilovers, Xenon Headlights, CD Player, Central Locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Recently resprayed so paintwork is mint. It has covered 110000 miles.

This car has been looked after regardless of cost and i will be sad to see it go.

The only downsides to the car are it has had light panel damage and is on Vcar (cat d but you cannot tell, the car drives straight and looks perfect) and that it needs mapping to run properly on the 4-2-1 manifold as it overfuels slightly at the moment but it hasnt bothered me in the 2 months i have been using it. I also have a rolling road printout showing 138.8 bhp and this was carried out before the manifold was added, so with a good remap the car should see around 145-150bhp i would imagine.

The car also has a private Numberplate worth over £500 that reads as Lupo.

Car is £3500 ono with reg or £3100 ono without

Pm me

Cheers Josh

untitled2.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled3.jpg

Edited by joshpmc

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be overfueling since it was fitted and someone said it would need mapping to run correctly. Its never bothered me though, i dont actually think its that bad. Ive never bothered having it done but just though i'd best mention it. I'd rather be honest than go through the hassle of someone bidding and walking away coz of something i hadnt mentioned.

Cheers Josh