Spoon's Lupo Project

Spoon

Hi, yeah its got the 20v in now and just going about the wiring at the minute but its the bit ive been dreding so its taking a while, the exhausts all changed now aswell a i took it of the road so had more time to cut the floor out and plate it propperly ready for the twin rear boxes. ive put a carbon skin on the roof aswell ready for some camo and all the interior is going black now as the outsides going orange. starbucksvw, im from lenton mate, what about you?

Edited by Spoon

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres loads of stuff going on with it at the moment, polly bush kit, coilovers,ronal turbos, removal of every bit of un-needed bodywork, charge cooler and roll cage. cant think of anything else at the minute haha

Ive just gone into the garage and took a few pictures ( sorry about the mess, cant get the car out to clean) but cant remember how to put them on here, when i work it out ill put a couple up

photo4.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo9.jpg

I had to modify the bracket for the power steering pump as it sits low on the engine, at the same time i shortened the inlet manifold to prevent future clearence issues

photo1.jpg

cant find the coilovers which is abit weird and all the brakes and rear beam are under loads of stuff in a cupcoard so cant get any pictures,

Woah, serious work goin on! Look forward to seeing the progress mate.

mate this is gonna look sooo sick once you have finished it, cant wait for more updates.. maybe ill see it in action? seen as i only live 10 minutes away, village called keyworth if you have heard of it lol? you go to bleinham industrial estate or ote like that seen as nevo is properly shut down these days?

Thanks mate, when its done it will be everywhere so yeah we could meet and show ya. yeah yeah I know keyworth, not far from Rud. Not at the minute as neither of my cars drive lol, I used to be down nevo alot an 27 but that's when I drove a smart lol

yeah deffo gotta show me what its like when its all done :).. yeah thats it.. ahh right fair enough lol, which smart cars that, used to be a few on em around?

Well it was a blue roadster, slammed on grey wheels with a white pin stripe. Painted it white and put Lamborghini doors onit then some bloke from Leicester offered me silly money for it do I sold it 2 weeks after it was painted lol.

As for the carbon bits, yeah I did, it was alot of hard work flating the resin every time but it wasn't that hard if you wanted to try it yourself

Well it was a blue roadster, slammed on grey wheels with a white pin stripe. Painted it white and put Lamborghini doors onit then some bloke from Leicester offered me silly money for it do I sold it 2 weeks after it was painted lol.

As for the carbon bits, yeah I did, it was alot of hard work flating the resin every time but it wasn't that hard if you wanted to try it yourself

yeah yeah i think i saw it once before down nevo in the halfords car park before we were banned from going in there lol... how much is silly money if you dont mind me asking?

I'm hoping so, I cant wait until I've got it running so I can start on making a new manifold for the big turbo, it's killing me not being able to commit to engine work until its starts up. Hopefully not long now though

• 4 years later...