Lupo 1.4Tdi Fuel Pump...just stopped - no power??

nicola's is up n running but with a fused power feed to the ecu as for some reason it is getting no power , jay has mentioned two relays both 167 one should feed the other or something along those lines. he is trying to trace it , but it could well end up the only solution to the problem.

no idea but nics has it in there, anyway a live feed with inline 25 amp fuse direct to ecu and it's running.

So everyone is looking at the same thing ?

Good time to mention there's a 1.4 TDI polo in nems with the engine missing, debatable whether or not either:

the ecu is still there

the car itself is still there

I was there last week looking for a GVX gearbox and they had one in, they are somewhat efficient clearing out at times.

Im going to try a live feed to the ecu the same as mitch to see if that kicks it into life, if it does then i at least know there is a problem somewhere inbetween.

But not tonight , off to see a physio to get mended.

Rich throw me your number over, just incase i need a bit advice while im not online.

Edited by scotty_82

good luck. i'm thinking this is also the issue with my dads petrol polo now as the ecu has been tested and has no faults, same ****, no fuel pump no spark

But not tonight , off to see a man about a boy.

Rich throw me your soap on a rope, just incase i need a bit lube.

1.416v ahw 2001 polo estate

Nope ive a trapped nerve in my neck off violent bjs.

Im guessing its obvious which pin is the live feed to the ecu, probably the thickest cable ?

1.416v ahw 2001 polo estate

Micky has sold the engine from his loop, went last weekend and the ecu is sitting there doing nothing along with the key and transponder box, ask Kam nicely to acquire them so you can give that a go ?