2010 Awards

Silver!

off topic but do you really have a bond bug??

pics and readers ride thread i reckon.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for my award and to all members who voted for me. I didn't know that this could happen. Please may I have the title under my name, also. Thanking you.

I think it shows the appreciation of all the work you are putting in to serve the needs of the Lupo\Arosa and VAG community.

Sorry you can't have the title under your name as you need to be a ~TRADER~, but I hope you are OK with the sig I quickly made up.

off topic but do you really have a bond bug??

pics and readers ride thread i reckon.

Yes, I do really have a Bond Bug, for my sins. There are many pics on Bondbug.com. When I get time I'll post a readers ride thread. Thanks for your interest.

Regards, Lupoboz.

I think it shows the appreciation of all the work you are putting in to serve the needs of the Lupo\Arosa and VAG community.

Sorry you can't have the title under your name as you need to be a ~TRADER~, but I hope you are OK with the sig I quickly made up.

Thanks very much for the sig you made for us. That's great, thanks very much indeed.

All the best.

• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT:

If you want a sticker with your award on it to display proudly in your car and haven't yet sent me your name & address, you have until next Wednesday (3rd Feb) to let me know if you want one.

The people who I have already had names & addresses for are:

- Bluloop (Best GTI 2010)

- chrisc (Best Arosa 2010 - Joint winner)

- LittleGreenGiant (Shed of the year 2010)

- treblet (Worst Moderator 2010)

• 2 weeks later...

Only just seen your reply Al, no, just 2010 I'm afraid - they've already been designed & squished to fit and I don't really want to mess the printer around any more than I already have.

If you want one, PM me your address by Wednesday please - will be giving them the final go-ahead on Thursday.

Stickers Requested - This is just a reminder for me!

- Bluloop (Best GTI 2010)

- chrisc (Best Arosa 2010 - Joint winner)

- LittleGreenGiant (Shed of the year 2010)

- treblet (Worst Moderator 2010)

- Mitch (Best non-GTI & Best Interior 2010)

- Emz (Best Arosa 2010 - Joint winner)

• 1 month later...