Car innuendo thread..

JoeA

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why I continue to dig a hole for myself but seeing as I have nothing better to do...

My ex:

36729_446290235545_549020545_6429246_6349286_n.jpg

166206_10150109724600546_549020545_7982138_1326801_n.jpg

Who is 17. :lol:

Oh, James, it's now FU x2 :wub:

Also; it was an attempt to conceal my gayness :P

That old?

I woulda said younger.

Gotta be optimistic though haven't you. Though the optimism doesn't help things when it gets to court.

Ben - You slept with your missus for 6 months, thats much better than most of the people our age I know, sorry it ended.

JamesU - Congratulations on being with the missus for over a year :) And the only reason Ben mentioned the 6 months just then was to clarify that he knows she was 17.

Newnesie - Good shout, i'll continue the original topic.

Hey! You look as old as my Lupo, fancy a shag?

Thank you, g'night, much love!

As much as I like a bit of banter and hassling, I draw the line at underage sex; joking or not.

Please be careful and keep it as near to topic as possible.

:)

I have genuinely used the line - "I drive a Golf VR6 don't you know?"

What's with all the new kids kicking about (i use the term kids appropriately i think), been on here 5 mins and trying to be funny. Pfft, show some respekt. POW POW

I have genuinely used the line - "I drive a Golf VR6 don't you know?"

What's with all the new kids kicking about (i use the term kids appropriately i think), been on here 5 mins and trying to be funny. Pfft, show some respekt. POW POW

Lol do we have to be old timers to be funny ;) i like to think i had some wit prior to joining CL :)

Edited by joeadamou

Lol do we have to be old timers to be funny ;) i like to think i had some wit prior to joining CL :)

No, you don't have to be an "old timer", but you have listed Dubstep as an interest.

So assuming that you consider Dubstep to be music: You're opinion 'don't count'; funny or otherwise.

;)

No, you don't have to be an "old timer", but you have listed Dubstep as an interest.

So assuming that you consider Dubstep to be music: You're opinion 'don't count'; funny or otherwise.

;)

Well it is, nothing i love more than spinning some dub :) I have many other interests (not that anyone cares). But i listen to dub in the car so it seemed more appropriate :)