1st Car=Lupo! :D

Jamie_2011

Hi all!

I passed my test on 30/12/2010 and have just got my car, a fantastic example (well i think so :P)of a 2000 Lupo 1.4 16v in Black. Something I really liked about the car when I first saw it was the half black/half red seats, I hadn't seen that on a Lupo before and thought it looked really cool.

The car came with a Sony headunit, but it is obviously a few years old as only has CD playback..no ipod/USB etc. So I'm already planning on replacing it with another more recent one form the likes of Sony, Alpine or Pioneer. I also plan to upgrade the door speakers and tweeters, as although they are fairly decent for standard kit, I know they can be greatly improved upon :P Also to retain the (limited) bootspace I'd like to add an underseat subwoofer. I have about £600 to spend on that lot, so if anyone reading this has any recommendations of kit they've got or have heard, it'd be much appreciated. Also I won't be doing the work myself so thought I'd buy the parts and ask 'WeFit4u' to install them, anybody had any experience with them?

My sister's first car was also a Lupo, another 1.4 16v from 2004 in S trim, so currently they are both parked next to each other at home, it makes quite a good picture :P. I will add some pictures when I've taken them, do they need to already be on a website such as flickr etc to be inserted? As it says I need an URL to add images?

Thanks for reading

Jamie

Hi,

I'm selling an Alpine ipod and USB headunit, works well with the standard speakers but also had 3 pre outs if you want to connect up amps. It's actually quite easy to change a headunit yourself, you just need the removal keys for the standard headunit.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=74135