show winning lupo

Mitchell

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it pains me to do ,i love the car but you gotta move on at some point i've owned it 6 years and would love to see someone get the grin i do when you open it up, who know's as i said if the main bit's do not go then i'll keep on enjoying it until it go's as a whole.

your mounts would fit straight onto the block/box allthough you would need to change to cable clutch and cable throttle pedal.

Hmmm, not too bad a job then, just wish I had 3k to take it off your hands. Kinda mixed feelings really, as it'd be brilliant to keep the car as it is as it's pretty much vw history now, won all the shows, been in loads of mags, but at the same time whoever buys it will effectively be buying 'Keith's Lupo', and that's all it will be remembered as, they'll just be the driver of it, they could do little bits here and there but it would be unnecessary. Bought not built, I know a lot of people wouldn't care about that but at the same time, they'd have to really be on their game to keep it up to show condition.

Hmmm, not too bad a job then, just wish I had 3k to take it off your hands. Kinda mixed feelings really, as it'd be brilliant to keep the car as it is as it's pretty much vw history now, won all the shows, been in loads of mags, but at the same time whoever buys it will effectively be buying 'Keith's Lupo', and that's all it will be remembered as, they'll just be the driver of it, they could do little bits here and there but it would be unnecessary. Bought not built, I know a lot of people wouldn't care about that but at the same time, they'd have to really be on their game to keep it up to show condition.

Could not agree with you more, I suppose it is like that in most car scenes.

Seriously, mk4 Polo electrics, hybrid a GTI pedalbox with an early to give a hydro clutch and a cable throttle.

John's got a Syncro rear shaft so that problems sorted.

Kam said you wanted him to do it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...