'99 Flash Red 1.0e

Ben™

Don't think there's much benefit in a 1.4 75bhp.

This appears to be an good solid litle car with low mileage, so I would keep this and think longer term, saving for a Sport when you have some ncb. I also think the 1.0 have less inherant problems than the 1.4 75bhp.

R

I had my 1.0 MPi Arosa for 4 years and it done me fine. Regular trips backward and forward to Glasgow. Had it loaded it up with a roof box and camping kit for 2 + dog for longer trips on numerous occasions.

Cool little car and I be amazed if you find another Lupo in such good health.

Don't think there's much benefit in a 1.4 75bhp.

This appears to be an good solid litle car with low mileage, so I would keep this and think longer term, saving for a Sport when you have some ncb. I also think the 1.0 have less inherant problems than the 1.4 75bhp.

R

x2. if it really as immaculate as you say then keep it. its hard to find a good lupo. stop pissing around changing you mind all the time as well lol...you seem to keep buying crap then selling it on, why not find something you like/decent for once!

Checked my bank account earlier and have £60, the car goes or all the crap in the for sale section, whatever goes first.

• 2 weeks later...

you got pictures of it all the way round and on the inside mate?

Plenty of pictures now up in members cars.

• 2 weeks later...

PX for lupo 1.4 & cash!

Give me a PM when you come to getting a 1.4 Lupo, might be ready to get rid of mine at the end of February if your still looking. You remember the nice ICE in it I'm sure :).