URGENT - car stolen...

m4tt

Hey guys, unfortunatly a friend of mine has had his car stolen, now I know its not a lupo but he loves vw's but can't afford one! Please see the 'new members' thread for a picture as I'm doing this from my phone - the topic started by 'green' and I think its - 'I don't own a vw!'. Its the rattiest corsa b you have ever seen and was left on the side of the a5 by milton keynes after police told him to leave it there after being told it dosn't look road legal enough! Anyway if you get any info or sightings please ring him (billy green) on 07882071154 he would be so gratefull... Appreciate the help guys and I'm sure you can sympathise :( thanks, matt.

Seems most likely weight in, it wasn't joy ride worthy and a friend saw it being winched onto the back of a van arounnd 2:20 this afternoon.

Seriously what the ****, I leave it there because the police tell me to and then it gets stolen.

Seems most likely weight in, it wasn't joy ride worthy and a friend saw it being winched onto the back of a van arounnd 2:20 this afternoon.

Seriously what the ****, I leave it there because the police tell me to and then it gets stolen.

If your friend saw it being loaded onto a truck why didn't he stop? If I saw a mate's car being loaded up I'd stop and see what's going on!